The Columbus High Alumni Association depends on donations to further our mission of promoting loyalty, knowledge, and support of Columbus High, its programs, and its continued educational excellence. As you consider your charitable donations, we hope you will include us in your plans. CHSAA is a 501(c)(3), so your gifts will be tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Donations of any amount are appreciated. Here’s how you can donate to the CHSAA and be confident your donation goes to your desired the project/account. Please follow one of these two preferred methods to ensure your contribution is acknowledged, with tax letter sent, then placed in the proper place per your wishes.
1. Send a check directly to the Community Foundation of the Chattahoochee Valley
Make check payable to: Columbus High School Endowment Fund
Community Foundation of the Chattahoochee Valley, Inc.
1340 13th Street
Columbus, GA 31901-2345
The funds will be deposited into the Endowment Fund managed by Community Foundation of the Chattahoochee Valley, from which they distribute a grant annually to the CHSAA for their use for CHS.
The CFCV will provide letters of acknowledgement and year-end tax letters to these donors.
2. Send a check directly to the Columbus High School Alumni Association
Make check payable to: CHSAA or Columbus High School Alumni Association
In the “for” or “memo” line in lower left of check, please note which bucket/project you would like your contribution to be credited.
Mail checks to:
Columbus High Alumni Association
P.O. Box 2187
Columbus, GA 31902
Currently, our projects are:
• Columbus High School EndowmentFund – managed by CFCV (same as #1 on the left).
• General Fund – projects as requested by CHS and/or approved by the Board of Trustees.
• Special Projects – in coordination with CHS administration or school-sponsored activities (powderpuff volleyball, bake sale, etc.).
• Lastly, we also have our Alumni Wall/Brick Project. The Board is in the process of locating contractors to build the wall and anticipates an update in early 2023. If you want to order a brick on the proposed alumni wall, please CLICK HERE.
OmegaFi and Pennington & Company are our partners in fundraising, and they will provide letters of acknowledgement and year-end tax letters to donors.
Thank you for your continued support and generosity!